- TFG Member - $495.00 / Non-TFG Member - $595.00
Saturday – Monday. Includes all conference presentations, trade show, meals (Saturday breakfast - Monday breakfast).
- TFG Member - Spouse - $395.00 / Non-TFG Member - Spouse - $495.00
Saturday – Monday. Includes all conference presentations, trade show, meals (Saturday breakfast - Monday Breakfast).
- Saturday Only - $250.00
Includes all conference presentations, tradeshow, lunch, and dinner.
- Sunday Only - $250.00
Includes all conference presentations, tradeshow, lunch, dinner.
- Monday Only - $175.00
Includes all conference presentations & breakfast.
- Children under 12 - Free / Children 12 & over - $175.00
- Pre-Conference: TFEC Symposium, Early Bird TFG Member - $375.00 / Early Bird Non-TFG Member - $425.00
Includes all conference presentations, meals, and tour of the Forest Products Lab.
- Pre-Conference: Wood Species ID Course, Level 2, TFG Member - $195.00 / Non-TFG Member - $245.00
Wednesday, May 17th, 8am-5pm at the University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Botany. Includes meals. Register HERE.
- Pre-Conference: German Roof Workshop - $350.00
Thursday, May 18 - Friday, May 19. 8am-5pm at the USDA Forest Products Lab. This two-day workshop, led by Gerald David of GFD Wood Working, will focus on the hip roof development of the German school of timber framing.
- Pre-Conference: Rigger/Signal Person Qualification Program - $175.00
Friday, May 19, 8am-5pm at the Best Western InnTowner, Madison, WI. ATP Presents: 1-day Rigger/Signal Person OSHA qualification program. This course includes written and practical training and testing. Qualification compliance card issued by Associated Training Services upon successful completion. Breakfast and lunch included.
Trade Show Fees
- 8' x 10' Booth: TFG Member - $1,850 / Non-TFG Member - $2,500
- 8' x 20' Booth: TFG Member - $3,250 / Non-TFG Member - $4,200
- 2nd Booth Personnel: TFG Member - $395 / Non-TFG Member - $495
One full registration is included per 8'x10' booth (two registrations per 8'x20' booth) and includes access to all programs and meals.
Full payment is due by April 15. A 10% discount is available if booth is paid in full by March 25. Cancellations prior to April 21 will be refunded, less a $250 cancellation fee. No refunds available after April 21. For more information: TFG Trade Show.
- Special Event: $750-$1,500
- Contributing: $2,000
- Silver: $3,000
- Gold: $5,000
- Platinum: $10,000
All benefits for sponsorships over $5,000 are negotiable. For more information: TFG Conference Sponsorships.
Questions about pricing for any of our conference fees? Contact the Guild office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-746-6571.