Becoming a TTRAG member
Membership in TTRAG is for those Guild members who actively pursue a better understanding of historic timber-framed structures and techniques. To become a member, submit these two sets of information:
1. A written statement of your preservation philosophy and/or interest in historic timberframing plus one of the following:
a. A résumé of three historical projects, a written explanation of your involvement in them, and one
completed short survey form with 20 images of the structure surveyed.
b. Four short survey forms with 20 images of each structure surveyed.
c. A combination of (a) and (b), such as one résumé of a historical project and three short surveys with photos.
2. One of the following:
a. A presentation on the surveyed structure using the Historic Wooden Structures Archives Survey Checklist
b. A historical presentation relating to timber framing at a Guild-sponsored conference.
c. Publication of an article in TIMBER FRAMING related to historical timber framing.
To maintain membership in good standing, each year, submit a short survey form or present at a member meeting.
We invite you to join us. For more information, please reach the Guild office at 855/598-1803 or via email.
Current TTRAG members
- Kim Balfour, Delanson, N.Y.
- Dan Boyle, South Berwick, Maine
- Michael Burrey, Plymouth, Mass.
- Michael Cuba, Stockton, N.J.
- Jim Derby, Waldoboro, Maine
- Elric Endersby, Ewing, N.J.
- Alex Greenwood, Harbourton, N.J.
- Bob Hedges, Pine Plains, N.Y.
- Janet Kane, Winooski, Vt.
- Dave Lanoue, Stockbridge, Mass.
- Rick Lazarus, Spencer, N.Y.
- Andy LeBlanc, Indian Lake, N.Y.
- Jan Lewandoski, Greensboro Bend, Vt.
- John McNamara, Friendsville, Pa.
- Randy Nash, Cazenovia, N.Y.
- Paul Oatman, Pioneer, Calif.
- Doug Reed, Mercersburg, Pa.
- Jack Sobon, Windsor, Mass.
- Arron Sturgis, Berwick, Maine
Abbott Lowell Cummings, South Deerfield, Mass.
Bob Ensminger, Bethlehem, Pa.
Ken Rower, Newbury, Vt.