Mike Beganyi has wandered through the design, woodworking, and timber framing world for the past 20 years. He has played sculptor, carpenter, architecture student, instructor, barn restorer, timber framer, designer, project manager, and mover of heavy objects. He currently lives and works in Vermont pushing pixels as an independent designer and consultant.
Timber Frame Design
- Schematic design, 3d modeling and presentation media, shop drawings, part drawings, joinery design, consultation and coordination with architects and engineers as required.
Small Building Design
- Schematic design, space planning, 3d modeling and presentation media, coordination with builders, architects, and engineers as required.
- Schematic design, 3d modeling and presentation media, shop drawings.
- SketchUp for Timber Framing
- Introduction to SketchUp for Designers and Craftsmen
- SketchUp and LayOut consulting for Individuals and Businesses
Burlington, VT 05408