Free Search Engine Optimization Webinar
April 20, 2016
3-4:30 pm EST, 2-3:30 pm CST, 1-2:30 pm MST, Noon-1:30 PST
This first seminar is complementary to all TFG members.
In this webinar we will:
- Describe how SEO works and why internet marketing is critical to lead generation.
- Provide tangible evidence as to why most TFG companies could improve web presence using actual audit results from member companies’ websites.
- Offer specific guidance to TFG companies on actions to take now to significantly improve their web presence based on best practices related to Google search engine results.
- Demonstrate how the interaction between the TFG site and TFG Visionary Partner companies positively affects member website performance.
- Provide Q & A for webinar participants.
This seminar is the first of a quarterly series in support of Visionary Partner member companies. It leverages the investment TFG has put into website development and analytics of member companies. Concepts discussed in this seminar, however, are applicable to all companies.
Presenter Al Wallace is President of Energy Environmental Corporation, a TFG Board member, and a veteran of 15 years working with high technology companies (Oracle, Sybase, and Cisco Systems).
Once you click the blue link above and are taken to the webinar page, be sure and look for the Register link and click on it to sign up. Registration available to the first 500 who sign up.
The next webinar will focus on the top 700 specific keywords providing results for timber frame companies based on research. It is available only to TFG Visionary Partners. To find out more about becoming a TFG Visionary Partner, click HERE.
Published on Apr 18, 2016