Experienced CNC Operator required immediately for a full-time and rewarding position at Rocky Mountain Joinery in Lafayette, Colorado.
Rocky Mountain Joinery is one of the largest, state-of-the-art heavy timber fabrication facility in North America. RMJC designs and fabricates commercial and residential heavy timber structures throughout North America and worldwide.
The essential job functions or duties of this position are as follows:
- Operating and/or programming of CNC machines (must have knowledge of Hundegger machinery) following all CNC Standard Operating Procedures.
- Coordinating and prioritizing schedules for production.
- Adjusting machine to specifications and to maximize machining capabilities.
- Ensure an effective use of materials.
- Ensure machinery and working areas are kept clean and safe.
- 2-4 years CNC Experience
- Computer literacy and ability to work in email communication.
- Familiarity in CAD programs helpful (Cadwork, AutoCAD, etc.)
- Able to read from technical drawings.
- Timber frame experience a plus.
- Able to operate a forklift.
- Previous experience of hand power tools is essential.
- Ability to manage time and workload to meet production deadlines.
We have a dedicated team including designers, draftsmen, craftsmen, machine operators, and timber frame installers.
Applicant will receive a competitive salary package, and become part of a fast-growing and dynamic company.