Timber Frame Designer Needed
Experienced HSB and/or AutoCAD timber frame designer is required immediately for a full-time and rewarding position at Rocky Mountain Joinery in Denver, Colorado.
Rocky Mountain Joinery is one of the largest, state-of-the-art heavy timber fabrication facility in North America. RMJC designs, fabricates commercial and residential heavy timber structures throughout North America and worldwide. We specialize in:
- Digital Fabrication using CNC Router
- Prefabrication and Modular construction
- Cross Laminated Timber
- Timber Frame and Joinery
- Net-Zero energy homes and neighborhoods
- Both modern and traditional architecture
Duties & Skills Required include:
- Must be proficient in 3D modeling (AutoCAD, Rhino3D and/or Revit)
- Designing of complex timber structures.
- Produce detailed and accurate shop drawings for construction.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with customers, architects, and engineers.
- Coordinate project components with vendors and customers.
- Knowledge of EKP transfer software and Hundegger K2i machinery operation a plus.
We have a dedicated team including designers, draftsmen, craftsmen, machine operators, and timber frame installers.
Applicant will receive a competitive salary package, and become part of a large, fast-growing and dynamic company.