Carolina Timberworks, co-owned by Eric Morley and Eric Osborne, crafts beautifully hand made timber frames and beam work. We install our work across the USA, Canada and the Bahamas. What makes this practical is the way we build our timber frames: we hand cut, pre-assemble, and carefully fit your timber framing in our shop, take it apart, label each piece, and deliver it to your site–where it goes together surprisingly quickly because we send the same craftspeople who spent weeks cutting and fitting your timber frame in our shop to your site to professionally install it.
Want to watch some well-done, short, and informative timber frame videos? http://www.carolinatimberworks.com/timber-frame-videos/
Want to see what our clients have to say about us? http://www.houzz.com/browseReviews/carolinatimberworks
When you purchase a Carolina Timberworks timber frame, you'll work with the owners of the company, with people who are not only passionate about the craft of timber framing, wood, and woodworking–but who are equally passionate about doing what they said they'd do, when they said they'd do it, and exceeding your expectations.
- Timber framing, heavy timber construction, and exposed wood beam work (fabrication, structural engineering and professional installation)
- Architect collaborations.
- New construction: professional timber frame subcontractor.
- Remodeling: expertise in design and installation of timbers, beams or timber frame trusses in remodeled living rooms, great rooms, kitchens, decks, or entries.
- One of our passions is building timber frames from reclaimed wood beams and timbers.
1172 Highland Hall Rd
Boone, NC 28607