Our Craft. Our Commitment. Our Future.
Members of the Timber Framers Guild are craftsmen. Pioneers. Historians. Laborers. Artists.
And some - a few - are Visionaries.
Visionaries see the future, while looking to the past and living in the present. Visionaries see the possibility in the world around them and in the community in which they live.
Our Visionary Partners (VPs) support the future of timber framing by supporting the Timber Framers Guild at the highest level.
Why Become a VP Member?
Not only do VP members provide the kind of extraordinary support that expands our reach and lifts our entire community of builders, thinkers, artists, and craftsmen, they also reap some great benefits. VP members get all the benefits of being a TFG Company , and a whole lot more*:
- Visionary Partners profile page - control the written content on your profile and upload photos of your work, which will automatically populate the TFG galleries
- Visionary Partners may upload at least 20 photos of their work to various categories in our galleries. TFG staff can help with captions and file names to maximize internet search engine results
- Receive FREE individual memberships
- Receive FREE registration(s) for our annual national conference
- Receive FREE branding at the annual TFG conference
- Receive a FREE ad in every issue of Scantlings
- FREE banner ad on the pages of the TFG website
- Receive FREE gift subscriptions to the magazine of the TFG, Timber Framing
- Inclusion as part of a full-page ad recognizing Visionary Partners in every issue of Scantlings and Timber Framing
VP Timber Frame Companies also receive TFG match for journeyworker status through the Department of Labor-certified Apprentice Training Program - we will help grow your skilled workforce.
VP Suppliers also receive a free tradeshow booth at our national conference; a free ad in every issue of our quarterly journal, Timber Framing; and free targeted advertising via our electronic mailing list.
*Benefits vary dependent on VP level.
How Do I Become a VP Member?
If you are a TFG Company member (or become one), you are eligible to be a Visionary Partner. You can choose to be a VP Timber Frame Company or a VP Supplier, depending on your type of business and needs. There are three levels of VP membership for you to consider.
We encourage all prospective VP members to contact TFG Executive Director Jeff Arvin to discuss Visionary Partner membership. He can be reached via email or by phone at 360.746.6571.
You can also find out more about Visionary Partner benefits here:
Sample a VP webinar with our FREE Search Engine Optimization (SEO) webinar!