Participate in the TFG Slideshow!
TFG Slide Show 2018
The Member Slide Show is a favorite event at TFG Conferences. Through these images we are inspired, instructed and sometimes amused. We meet new people and are reacquainted with friends. Above all, we think about the work that we do as a community of timber framers. Please consider sharing your work.
- Presenters may show up to 10 images of recent timber framing work.
- No commercial logos are permitted.
- Images must be of work in which you have actively or directly participated. The only exception to this rule is for images of historic joinery (100 years or older) for purposes of documentation and subsequent submission to the TTRAG archive.
- You must be present to talk about your images.
- Images may be of one project or of several but must involve timber framing.
- Disks and drives must be clearly labeled with your name phone number or e-mail.
- Disks or drives that are submitted should not contain other files.
- Images should be numbered using two-digit file names to preserve your intended image order: do '01.jpg' don't '1.jpg'. Images will already be renamed and sequenced based on the sequence of the upload using this form.
- No more than 10 images will be accepted. Additional images will be omitted from the show.
- Digital images in may be submitted prior to the conference or submitted at the event on a thumb drive or cd/DVD.
- Images submitted at the event should be submitted at the TFG conference registration desk as early as possible and no later than noon on Saturday.
- You will narrate your images.
- Images will be presented in the order that they are received.
- Time limits for presentations will be enforced this year. The time allotted for each presentation will be determined by the total time allotted for the slide show divided by the number of submissions.
- Watch for your name in the group list on the screen and be sure to be in the front of the room before it is your turn to present.