Don't just come to Brattleboro for the timber framing, come for the opportunity to discover this beautiful town.
There's a lot to do and see in and around Brattleboro, so we hope you'll explore on your own, with friends, or with your family before or after SepTimberFest.
- Visit the Brattleboro Museum & Art Center. The galleries are open Wednesday-Sunday, 10-4, and always offer amazing rotating exhibits.
- Explore the Brattleboro Area Farmers' Market from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday to pick up some local produce or crafts.
- Discover shopping, dining, and more:
- Get outdoors!
- Retreat Trails - start at the Retreat Farm and make your way to Grafton Village Cheese Co. Take miles of trails to the old Ice House Pond and the famous Ski Jump (where you can stair climb to your heart's content).
- Hogback Mountain - take Route 9 just a little up the road and explore Hogback Mountain.
- West River Trail - start in Brattleboro and head out on the lower section of the West River Trail, a flat and friendly trail for runners and walkers. Check out Trail Finder for more information.
- Mount Snow - there's a lot to do at Mount Snow year-round, plan a visit!
- Bromley - head up the road with friends or family after SepTimberFest, the park is open daily.