Great Country Timber Frames & The Barn Yard is searching for a full time Architectural Designer to join an incredible and creative team. http://www.thebarnyardstore.com/ Our company has built thousands of amazing and creative unique projects in the New England area and continues to grow. The candidate will have the opportunity to work in our state of the art design & manufacturing facility. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and a professional and comfortable work environment.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Create 2D & 3D Designs of Custom Homes, Barns, Garages & Commercial Projects.
• Preparing accurate and clear shop drawings for actual construction use.
• Determine design requirements based on local and international building codes.
• Preform (Desire to learn) simple structural analysis of building components to be overseen by Licensed Engineer.
• Positive & Proactive attitude working with the vast teams that make up TBY & GCTF
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage time wisely
• Professional and personable communications with clients and project team.
• Must have the ability to communicate with architects and clients alike.
• Experience required in SketchUp, AutoCAD.
• Hands-on construction experience preferred.
• A passion and enthusiasm for your work and a desire to grow professionally.
• Reliable transportation, telecommuting not available.
• Health & Dental Ins, 401(k), Vacation & Sick Time, Holidays