CNC Machine Operator (Hundegger K2i)
Experienced CNC Operator required immediately for a full-time and rewarding position at Rocky Mountain Joinery in Lafayette, Colorado.
The essential job functions or duties of this position are as follows:
- Operating and/or programming of CNC machines (must have knowledge of Hundegger machinery) following all CNC Standard Operating Procedures
- Coordinating schedules for production.
- Adjusting machine to specifications and to maximize machining capabilities.
- Ensure an effective use of materials.
- Ensure machinery and working areas are kept clean and safe.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- 2-4 years CNC Experience
- Computer literacy and ability to work in email communication.
- Familiarity with CAD programs helpful (Cadwork, AutoCAD, etc.)
- Able to read from technical drawings
- Timber frame experience a plus
- Able to operate a forklift
- Previous experience of hand power tools is essential
- Ability to manage time and workload to meet production deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently within a team
We have a dedicated team including designers, draftsmen, craftsmen, machine operators, and timber frame installers.
Applicant will receive a competitive salary package and become part of a fast-growing and dynamic company.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1005 S. 120th St.
Lafayette, CO 80026