Timber Framer for Manufacturing Facility
We are looking a skilled employee with a background timber framing. Qualified candidates will be working inside in our shop.
Rocky Mountain Joinery is one of the largest, state-of-the-art heavy timber fabrication facility in North America. RMJC designs and fabricates commercial and residential heavy timber structures throughout North America and worldwide.
The essential job functions or duties of this position are as follows:
- Layout and cutting of timber frame joinery and components.
- Heavy timber handling from receiving, fabrication and distribution.
- Shop work as needed. This may include planing, shaping, molding, and other basic woodworking jobs as necessary.
- Must read, follow and understand shop drawings.
- Use of various hand and power tools and other woodworking equipment.
- Machinery operation, maintenance and cleaning.
- General cleanup and maintenance of the warehouse and exterior storage yard.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
Skills / Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of timber frame, 2-3 years of experience.
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Ability to lift 50lbs continuously
- Able to Operate a forklift
We have a dedicated team including designers, draftsmen, craftsmen, machine operators, and timber frame installers.
Applicant will receive a competitive salary package, and become part of a large, fast-growing and dynamic company.
1005 S 120th Street
Lafayette, CO 80026