TAMARACK GROVE ENGINEERING, PLLC is a structural engineering firm that opened for business in Boise, Idaho in May of 2007. The primary area of focus and expertise of TGE is to first and foremost keep the client’s needs in mind at all times. TGE will always strive to meet all of our client’s expectations and schedules. We place a very important emphasis on ‘attention to detail’ and ‘follow-up’ and apply it with every client. TGE is based upon building relationships each and every day. TGE will continue to grow to meet the needs of a diversified clientele.
OUR GOAL AND WORK PHILOSOPHY:
At TAMARACK GROVE ENGINEERING, PLLC we strive to provide valued engineering services and great communication skills that result in customer trust and satisfaction. TGE will continue to grow and provide for the current and future needs of our clients. Our goal is to deliver the highest professional quality engineering services at competitive rates. Through the completion of this goal, TGE will continue to earn each customer’s trust and satisfaction on a project-by-project basis.
- Licensed in 50 States & in 5 Canadian Provinces
- Log Home/Timber Frame/Handcrafted/Heavy Timber
- Perform calculations containing foundations, basement retaining walls, beams, joists, purlins, headers, timber frames, log ridge beams and complete lateral load path (wind and seismic) analysis.
- Foundation Plans, Floor Framing Plans, Roof Framing Plans, Details and Connections
- Lateral detailing and design using either lag screws or continuous all-thread bolting
- Professional Engineer’s Stamp and Signature on Permit Drawings and Structural Calculations
- CAD Drafting capabilities using AutoCAD (.DWG) for all Structural related sheets or we provide ‘Redlines’ on Architectural/Design Documents provided by In-House Departments
- Residential Title 24 Energy Calculations and Report required per 2013 CBC
- Residential Energy Calculations and Report (RESCHEK) required per 2012 IBC
- Experience with Log Homes, Handcrafted Log Homes, Timber F rame Homes, Conventional Framed Homes with Log Accents and Modular Homes
- Heavy Timber, Log Trusses, SIP’s Walls and Roofs
- Insulated Concrete Form Walls, Concrete or CMU Retaining Walls
- Our design fees cover our Time , Professional Engineering Licenses and Errors & Omissions Insurances