Reconstruction of the original 25- x 40-ft. barn on site, now used for displays, demonstrations, and storage, at the Old Stone House Museum, in Brownington, Vermont.
Local Partner Heroes
Peggy Day Gibson
Reconstruction of 1836 original. Dry stone foundation. Hewn. Five-sided ridge beam. Hand raising. Outreach to Union High School trades program and Brownington Central School.
Will Gusakov, Makaio Maher, Gerry David.
Raising the last bent with gin poles / YouTube/sidheshee
Click on a photo to enlarge.